1. These World Wide Web pages are provided as a public service by science-softCon.
2. Information presented by our "Literature Service" can be used free-of-charge. However, use of appropriate credits is requested. This means that its users should make a citation within the references or the acknowledgement of relevant publications. In addition links to our web-site are highly appreciated because they help us in making this free-of-charge service available to all interested scientists.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to science-softCon.
If you visit a science-softcon site...
a) To read or download information:
We may collect and store information for statistical purposes. For example, we may count the number of visitors to the different sections of our site to help us make them more useful to visitors.
b) To send us an E-Mail:
By sending us an electronic mail message, you may be sending us personal information (e.g., name, address, E-Mail address). We may store the name and address of the requester in order to respond to the request or to otherwise resolve the subject matter of your E-Mail.
4. science-softCon may provide links to web pages that are not part of the science-softCon domain. These sites are managed by organizations, companies, or individuals not under science-softCon control, and science-softCon is not responsible for the information or links you may find there. science-softCon provides these links merely as a convenience and the presence of these links is not science-softCon endorsement of the site.
5. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to webmaster@science-softCon.de.
The science-softCon "UV/Vis Spectra Data Base" is copyright of science-softCon. The individual copyrights on data sets and information are not influenced by this data collection. In case of use for any further publication the sources have to be referenced.
science-softCon accept no responsibility for the loss or corruption of any data and/or information, or any charges incurred for time spent online as a result of using this data base.
Limit of Liability
In no event will science-softCon be liable for any amount, or for any consequential, special, or incidental damages, including but not limited to any lost profits or lost savings, or for any claim by any party, even if science-softCon has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because science-softCon has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that science-softCon is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that science-softCon shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.